ABU DHABI 2030: NEW HORIZONS AND AFTERNOON EXCURSION TO THE GRAND MOSQUE
Sightseeing, Cultural, Lunch not included
Futuristic projects, great sports passions and a panoramic tour of the city: an excursion to discover the past and the future of a continually evolving city.
What we will see
- Saadiyat Island
- Yas Island, Yas Marina F1 circuit, Ferrari World (external visit)
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Panoramic tour of Abu Dhabi
- Art Gallery
- Shopping at the Marina Mall
What we will do
- The futuristic "ABU DHABI 2030" town planning project has launched a cultural evolution, which is making huge strides each year. Our tour sets out to discover the future projects as it travels along the great 27 km motorway crossing that links Abu Dhabi to Saadiyat Island, the so-called island of happiness, Where the newly opened Louvre museum is located.
- Then we head for*Yas Island*, the Island with the motor sport culture, where Abu Dhabi hosts the last and most important F1 race in the Calendar as well as world first Ferrari Themed Park “Abu Dhabi Ferrari World”.
- Our tour continues in the direction of the most well-known attraction in Abu Dhabi: the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world and the largest in the Arab Emirates. Not only will we come into direct contact with the fascinating culture of Islam, we will also be able to appreciate the new technologies and techniques used to build it. Here is located also the Tomb of the founder of UAE “Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan”.
- The tour continues with the city of Abu Dhabi, driving towards another architecture icon of hospitality like Emirates Palace, a drive around of it until reaching the impressive skyline just before we go for shopping at the Marina mall, which is entirely build on a man made Island.
- After that we proceed to the Art Gallery and finally we will return to the port Zayed.
What you need to know
- Places are limited, so please reserve early.
- Because of the differences in temperature between the places visited and the air-conditioned vehicles and the temperature outside, we recommend that you wear a light cotton jumper.
- Guests must follow an appropriate dress code, modest, no revealing or see-through clothing.
- Visitors should be dressed appropriately according to the culture of the country being visited, entry to the Mosque is not permitted if the dress code is not respected. Regulations forsee that ladies visiting the Mosque should have their heads covered by a scarf or a pashmina and to be wearing clothing with long sleeves covering until their wrists and a long dress until their ankles. Please avoid wearing shorts or sun dresses without sleeves and tight fitted clothing. Men entering the Mosque need to be wearing long trousers and shirts with short or long sleeves. Please avoid to wear shirts without sleeves or vest type tops. It is necessary to remove shoes to enter the Mosque. Visible tattoos must be covered. Guests must follow this regulation in order to be able to enter the Mosque.
- Guests are not allowed to take a photo of the tomb of Sheikh Zayed.