ABU DHABI AND FERRARI WORLD: A DAY TO ENJOY YOURSELF
First a visit to the main attractions in Abu Dhabi, followed by a day of pure fun inside Ferrari World, the world’s largest theme park.
What we will see
- Al Ittihad Square, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Hotel Emirates Palace - drive around, Marina Cafe
- Yas Island, Ferrari World Park with attractions and exhibition areas
What we will do
- Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is located on a small peninsula surrounded by a cluster of islands. It was founded in 1761 and named after a breed of gazelle by a Sheikh of the Bani Yas tribe.
- Leaving the port you will make a photo stop at Ittihad Square (Ittihad means Union). You will drive along the spectacular Corniche and through the city of Abu Dhabi - popularly referred to as the "Manhattan of Arabia" for its profusion of ultramodern glass skyscrapers, gleaming mosques and elegant high-rise apartments - to the edge of the breakwater for a superb view of the city's magnificent skyline and you will pass the famous Hotel Emirates Palace after a photo stop of the impressive skyline from the Marina Café.
- A drive through Al Bateen, with marvelous private houses and official Palace of the Ruler Sheikh & of the Abu Dhabi Crown Prince.
- Reaching finally to a splendid marvel of white "the Grand Mosque of Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan" for a visit, this is one of the world's largest Mosques. The visit will increase your knowledge about Islam & Islamic Art as it represents the latest technology and international expertise to build it. Here is also found the Tomb of the founder of UAE “Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan”.
- The tour continue to Yass Island reaching Ferrari World Abu Dhabi: the world’s first Ferrari theme park and largest attraction of its kind. The park pays tribute to the passion, excellence, performance and technical innovation that Ferrari has established over the years and represents today. Step past the main gates into an intense multi-sensory experience celebrating Ferrari. Fans, families and racing fanatics alike, will experience the race, the culture, the indulgence and history like no one has before. The park will host more than 20 unique rides and attractions for visitors of all ages and interests, in addition to a wide variety of Italian delicacies and unique shopping experiences. Attractions like G-Force awaits you. Discover the V12 - an amazing journey into the heart of a Ferrari 12-cylinder engine, the Galleria Ferrari - the world’s largest Ferrari gallery outside Maranello, the Made in Maranello - a unique opportunity to go behind the doors of the famous Ferrari factory in Maranello, the Paddock - a realistic recreation of the Ferrari motor homes at European F1 races, including its transporters, support garage and hospitality suites. Many other attractions are waiting for you at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi!. Finally you will reach the port.
What you need to know
- There may be some maximum height restrictions to access some attractions in the Ferrari World Park, or other restrictions subject to the Park’s regulations.
- Due to mantainance some attractions may temporarily be closed.
- According to the directions of The Ferrari World Park, it is forbidden to bring any kind of food or drink inside the park. Nevertheless paid restaurants and bars are available inside the park.
- The attraction Scuderia Challenge is not included in the tour.
- Children must be at least 1.50 mt tall to use most of the attractions in the Ferrari World park.
- Because of the differences in temperature between the places visited and the air-conditioned vehicles and the temperature outside, we recommend that you wear a light cotton jumper. The order of the itinerary may vary.
- Places are limited,so please book early.
- Regulations forsee that ladies visiting the Mosque should have their heads covered by a scarf or a pashmina and to be wearing clothing with long sleeves covering until their wrists and a long dress until their ankles. Please avoid wearing shorts or sun dresses without sleeves and tight fitted clothing. Men entering the Mosque need to be wearing long trousers and shirts with short or long sleeves. Please avoid to wear shirts without sleeves or vest type tops. It is necessary to remove shoes to enter the Mosque. Visible tattoos must be covered. Guests must follow this regulation in order to be able to enter the Mosque.
- Guests are not allowed to take a photo of the tomb of Sheikh Zayed.