SNORKELLING AT THE ANG THONG MARINE PARK AND ISLAND OF MAE KOH.
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Swimming, Meal included
An exploration of the unspoilt nature of the island of Koh Samui to discover the Ang Thong Marine Park including islets, white beaches and snorkelling among the coral reefs as well as the island of Mae Koh, where we are enchanted by the emerald waters of its famous lake.
What we will see
- Ang Thong Marine Park
- Rocky islets and lush greenery
- Island of Mae Koh
- Thale Nai natural lake
- Lunch and free time on the beach
What we will do
- We start our excursion on board a boat to the Ang Thong Marine Park, an ideal place to immerse ourselves in breathtaking scenery in direct contact with unique plants and animals.
- Opened in 1980, the park covers 102 square km and is made up of 42 rocky islets of limestone origin covered in lush vegetation soaring up 500 metres above sea level.
- Hidden in this natural paradise, we find fantastic white sandy beaches ideal for relaxing or swimming.
- In addition to visiting one of these beaches, we get the chance to snorkel .
- We continue our tour with the island of Mae Koh.
- A large natural lake - Thale Nai, i.e. mountain lake - with turquoise water surrounded by limestone mountains is located at the centre in the island. The lake has a natural underground tunnel linking it to the sea. A path leads to a viewpoint from where we can admire this natural beauty.
- After lunch, we have some free time to spend sunbathing on the beach or swimming in these marvellous waters before heading back to the ship by boat.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Information will be provided in English by a local tour rep.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Minimum age: 10 years.
- The motorboat transfer takes approximately 45 minutes.
- To reach the beach it is necessary to bathe up to the knees due to the absence of docking area.?