SNORKELLING AND RELAXATION ON THE ISLANDS OF KOH MA AND KOH PHANGAN
A fun motorboat excursion to immerse ourselves in the natural beauty of Thai islands with snorkelling and relaxation on the beach with a true tropical paradise in the background.
What we will see
- Koh Ma island: snorkelling
- Koh Phangan island: relax on the beach
- Photo stop in the Haad Rin peninsula
What we will do
- We board a fast motorboat to reach the small island of Koh Ma, the location of a marine park famous for its lively coral reef.
- Here, we have the opportunity to go on an unforgettable snorkelling excursion among the vivid coral banks and colourful fish.
- We continue our motorboat trip towards the island of Koh Phangan, a tropical paradise with some of the most beautiful beaches in Thailand.
- We land on the scenic beach of Thong Nai Pan Bay, sheltered from the waves and with shallow water perfect for everyone to enjoy. We have some free time to take a dip into the sea and relax on the white beach.
- The last stop on our excursion is a photo stop on the Haad Rin peninsula, where the blue see meets the white sand surrounded by the tropical plants. A perfect scene to capture with our cameras!
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide. A local rep will provide information in English.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Minimum age: 10 years.
- The motorboat transfer takes approximately 60 minutes.
- To reach the beach it is necessary to bathe up to the knees due to the absence of docking area.