NONG NOOCH TROPICAL GARDEN & FOLK SHOW
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Cultural, Shopping
An ideal tour for those looking for rest, peace and relaxation in Thailand: from a visit to the village of Nong Nooch, surrounded by the lush greenery of tropical crops and themed gardens, to folk dances revealing the ancient traditions of this amazing place.
What we will see
- Nong Nooch
- Lush park greenery
- Thai Cultural Hall: folklore dances and martial arts
- Elephant show
What we will do
- We start our excursion by discovering the village of Nong Nooch along the Thai Riviera.
- Here, in addition to tapioca, pineapple and other tropical crops, we can also see local temples and paddy fields.
- The village, which is surrounded by the lush greenery of a park that also includes a placid lake, makes an excellent retreat to escape the urban chaos of Bangkok.
- The entire area covers approximately 200 hectares of extraordinary scenery with hills and valleys partly covered in coconut and palm trees.
- Inside the park, there are botanical and themed gardens boasting succulent plants and cacti, orchids and palm trees from all over the world, a zoo and an aviary.
- The property is well structured and complete with English terraced gardens and fountains.
- In the village theatre - the Thai Cultural Hall - we have the opportunity to attend a show with folk dances from various regions, traditional wedding ceremonies and martial arts exhibitions including Thai boxing and sword combat.
- Later, after a brief stroll on uneven ground, we attend a fascinating elephant show where we can appreciate their unexpected talent for dance and agility with balls and hoops.
- After this unique experience surrounded by nature, we have some free time for some shopping before returning to the ship.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.