Before leaving on your cruise
MyCosta- Online Check-in
On MyCosta Guests may:
- review all details of their reservation
- review shipboard services
- complete final check-in 72 hours prior to embarkation,
- access link to the Passenger Locator Form (required for all Guests entering Italy)
- receive Tickets and Boarding Passes
- receive Boarding time assignment
To note: All Guests must check-in 72 hours prior to embarkation
72 hours prior to embarking, on MyCosta.com, the Online check-in will open for you to complete. Please complete all forms in their entirety. Everyone in the cabin, except for minors (under 18), must login to MyCosta and fill out the form themselves. Once completed, you will receive a boarding time.
Passenger locator form
Starting from May 24, 2021, all visitors entering Italy, regardless of the length of your stay and means of transportation used are requested to fill the Passenger Locator Form (PLF).
To complete the form, please follow the instructions below:
1. Access the website https://app.euplf.eu/#/
2. Follow the guided procedure to access the PLF
3. Select "Italy" as the destination country
4. Create your personal account with a username and password
5. Fill out and send the PLF
6. You will receive to your email address the PLF in a pdf as well as a QR code
7. Show your QR code from your smartphone to Immigration Authorities to enter Italy or at embarkation; alternatively you can print a copy of your PLF
The form should be filled by each adult. Minors should be registered on the accompanying adult's PLF.
For an illustrative version of the instructions please click here
FAQs for Future Cruise Credit Voucher
If you had a cancelled cruise in March-December 18, 2020 and have not received your Future Cruise Credit voucher for your cancelled cruise, please contact 1-800-GO-COSTA (1-800-462-6782). October-December 18,2020 vouchers have been sent to the email on record.
Does the future cruise credit voucher equal to the amount I paid for the cruise?
Will the voucher have the penalty amount taken out at the time of cancellation?
Who will the voucher made out to?
Can I use the voucher on multiple bookings?
Is the voucher transferable?
Until when is the voucher valid and on which departures can it be used?
How can I check my voucher status and amount?
How can I use the voucher?
Can I request a refund instead of the voucher?
Does the voucher cover all costs including insurance, any visas, other costs?
If the voucher amount is greater than the total amount of the new booking, is it possible to get a refund for the excess amount?
If there is an excess amount in the voucher, can it be used on another booking?
Can I use the voucher for onboard services?
Can the voucher be used on all rates?
Can I use this voucher on a cruise that I have currently booked?
I have not received my voucher, who should I contact?