List of prohibited articles
- Any kind of illegal narcotics/drugs including synthetic, designer drugs and medical marijuana
- All firearms, replica and imitations firearms, components parts of firearms as well as ammunition
- Air, BB or pellet pistols or rifles, any other projectile-weapons (e.g. paint ball gun)
- All explosives, including imitation explosives and devices, fireworks, flares and pyrotechnics
- Sharp pointed and thrust weapons as flick- or gravity knifes and daggers, folding pocket knives (with a blade longer than 4”/10 cm in length or any blade length that is prohibited by local regulation), skean dhus, kirpans, throwing stars and axes
- Spears or spear guns, crossbows, crossbow bolts and long bow arrows
- Blunt weapons including knuckle dusters, brass knuckles, clubs, coshes, batons, flails or nunchaku
- High voltage stun devices and all items containing incapacitating substances (e.g. gas guns, tear gas sprays, mace, phosphorus, acid and other dangerous chemicals that could be used to maim or disable)
- Open razors (cut-throat razors) and scissors with blades longer than 4”/10 cm
- Any other items, made, adapted or intended for use as an offensive weapon
- Flammable substances and hazardous chemicals unless carried in limited quantities and in accordance with company instructions (e.g., petrol, methylated spirits, paint thinners etc.)
- Power tools, cooking appliances and items containing heating elements e.g. immersion heaters, heating blankets, infrared heaters, flat irons, water heaters, coffee machines etc.
- All concealed bladed weapons: belt buckle knives, cane, umbrella knives/swords, pen knives, credit card knives etc.
- Any remotely controlled or autonomously flying devices, toys or drones
- Self-balancing hover boards, air wheels, scooters or Segways
- Compressed gas tanks, bottles, cylinders including dive tanks, propane tanks and aerosol cans
- Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacons (EPIRB), radios, wideband receivers (scanners), satellite phones, transformers, lasers and laser pointers
Those persons refusing to comply with the safety and security policy will be denied boarding!